Coronavirus Update

In light of the developing situation around coronavirus (COVID-19), and in common with most other clubs, KoBSC is suspending all club organised activities until further notice.


Please look after yourselves and hope to see you out on the water when things return to normal.

Tighnabruaich Boatyard

Dear Boat Owners,


Tighnabruaich Boatyard is closing to visitors until further notice owing to Covid-19. We feel the current priority for everyone is to listen to the professional advice and guidance to ensure the health and safety of the community.


We are asking you not to come to the boatyard.


We are also delaying the launching of boats until further notice.


Moorings will be available when the government permit travel.


Sorry for any inconvenience and please email or call if you have any questions. This is a very difficult time for us having only just taken over the yard and moorings so thank you for your continued support we really appreciate it. We do not have emails for everyone so if you could circulate this information amongst your friends at the boatyard this would be much appreciated!


Please look after yourself and each other.


Thank you and very best wishes, 


Islay and Duncan